Since 1944, Marco has developed a strong tradition of providing innovative and reliable products and services to the
surface preparation and protective coatings industries. We are the world’s premier provider of Abrasives, Blasting,
Coating, Dust Collectors, Engineered Systems, Rental, Safety, Service, Repair, & Modernization, and Vacuums.
Through innovative designs and a total commitment to quality, Marco manufactures products that increase production
rates, create a safer workplace, and reduce maintenance costs. Marco’s industry experience, manufacturing
capabilities, legendary customer service, product availability, logistics services, and technology leadership is your
assurance that we deliver high quality products and services, providing the best value to you, our customer.
The Marco Difference
- Industry Experience – With Marco on your team, you have access to expertise which can only come from
decades of industry leadership. We have organized our engineering department, production specialists, customer
operations, and safety support into a “Center of Competence.” As a Marco customer, you have access to hundreds
of years of cumulative experience related to your operations.
- Manufacturing Excellence – Marco is a U.S. based, ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of equipment for the
Surface Preparation and Protective Coatings industries. Marco’s engineers benchmark the industry to ensure that
we design and manufacture superior products that set the “Gold Standard” for performance, safety, and quality.
- Legendary Customer Service – Marco’s legendary customer service team is staffed by friendly, highly-trained
individuals who are focused on providing the highest level of product support, order accuracy, and customer
- Product Availability – We stock over 10,000 SKU’s and have more than 45 shipping locations to serve North
American and International markets for all major brands of blasting and coating equipment. As the largest provider of
surface preparation and protective coatings equipment in the world, our inventory levels and product availability are
- Logistics Services – Marco’s in-house logistics team is dedicated to moving your shipment anywhere in the world.
We move more than 14,000 truckloads every year, allowing you to save on freight costs by leveraging our buying
power. Lower your process costs with a single invoice, which includes product and freight.
- Technology Leadership – Our website provides: Operator’s Manuals, Part Numbers and Schematics Guides, SDS
information, and Features & Specifications Guides, providing access to information 24/7. Our Extranet application
allows you to receive quotes and place orders online. Our Intranet maintains a complete record of your purchase
history to assist with ongoing support of your existing equipment and future purchasing decisions.